What's new

Sega continues the love..New Toe Jam and Earl 3 screenshots for you.... (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Here are the latest screenshots for the new Toejam and Earl game on the X-box. Its accompanied by a nice healthy preview which includes some good gameplay and graphics information (T&J gonna get funky with bump-mapping and an already smooth as silk framerate!). Here you are:
The money shot:
toejam_screen001.jpg

Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Heres the link the Gamespot article. Its a good read:
Get Funky

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait to play this. I hope they updated the theme music well! Dump dum dum dumdadumdum Dadum dumdumdumdudmdum dada

THIS is my backbreaker. I MUST have this game. That along with Buffy, JSRF, and Crazy Taxi next make an XB worth having.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only person not to enthusiastic about "Crazy Taxi Next"? Even the leader of the dev team sounded bored & effectively called it a 'quick cash in' in a recent Edge interview...

Dan B

Screenwriter
Brian, I'm still looking forward to it, but then I didn't pick up Crazy Taxi 2...
Romier, I guess I should have subtitled my latest post (SMB 2) Sega Love Part III, LOL. Ah well, you can't have too much Sega Lovin', can you? :D
-Dan

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Yeah, when I heard TJ+E was going to be XBOX exclusive, that sold me on finally getting the system. (That plus HALO on Gamespy.)

I loved the first Toejam and Earl, but only rented the 2nd one and was underwhelmed. Why was that one a side-scroller?

Good to see the guys back, and good to see Sega revisiting 'the classics.'

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
I should point out that Sega isn't actually making this. ToeJam and Earl Productions is. Sega just happened to pick up the publishing rights, which is convenient since they released the first two as well :)

Andre F

Screenwriter
ToeJam and Earl is the game that will get me to buy an XBox. It looks great!

-Andre F

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
For a time I was going to redesign TJ&E.com for the guys when they first started working on the game. I talked to the creators on the phone. We laughed about how poorly TJ&E was working on emulators (they used some funky graphic routines) and they said that Panic on Funkatron was specifically made to try to get a cartoon off the ground, and that this game was going to be the TRUE TJ&E 2
Certainly looks that way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks