Seeking TV/entertainment armoire...

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Rob Craven, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Rob Craven

Rob Craven Auditioning

I've been looking for a TV armoire like the mission style one listed at Walmart (since I can't post links yet, just go into the Furniture and Decor section on their site and search for it) for a while now. That one is never in stock and I haven't found it at my local store. I'd like one that's fairly inexpensive, which is what attracted me. I'm poor and I'm probably already pushing my girlfriend to the edge of sanity with the TV I plan to buy. [​IMG]

So... are there any others out there like this? It doesn't even need to have as many shelves, since I plan to get a separate component rack. I just want something that I can close up to keep some dust out and make it look nicer for when it's not being used and guests are there.

Thanks!

2. Robt_Moore

Robt_Moore Stunt Coordinator

Rob:

Do you have a Target (store) handy? They usually have some nice looking stuff that's different and not expensive. Lowe's and Home Depot also carry RTA furniture. If your local WalMart is always out of stock, go ask for a manager to help you locate what you are looking for.

Also, IKEA is a great place for affordable stuff, there is one at the Potomac Mills.

Bob