Seeking Advice From A Real Estate Lawyer

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Henry Carmona, Sep 16, 2009.

  1. Henry Carmona

    Henry Carmona Screenwriter

    Feb 7, 2000
    Likes Received:
    San Antonio
    Real Name:
    Henry Carmona
    Fiance's stepfather and his mother are trying to do a "good deed" and sell off my fiance's late mother's home in Minnesota for her and her brothers.

    Something seems a bit fishy though and i have some questions.
  2. Michael Reuben

    Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

    Feb 12, 1998
    Likes Received:
    Henry, if you want legal advice, you should consult a lawyer. An open exchange on the internet is not confidential, is not protected by the attorney-client privilege, and does not permit the appropriate give-and-take that is essential to identifying the issues and rendering advice that truly applies. In addition, both estates law and real property law can vary significantly from state to state; it's essential that you consult a Minnesota lawyer (and other state laws may apply, depending on circumstances).

    If you don't know an attorney, call the local bar association and ask for a referral.

Share This Page