What's new

Disney+ Secret Invasion (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Samuel L. Jackson says Don Cheadle is in Secret Invasion.

That's not much of a surprise, but still good to have confirmed. What is more surprising is that they have never worked together before. Considering how long they've both been hanging around the MCU, you would think they would have crossed paths before. But he's right.

I think the only scene that they were both in before was both standing at Tony's funeral.

Last edited:

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Two things.

(1) I don't know if it's just me, but that felt more -- a lot more -- like a movie trailer than a TV series trailer.

(2) For once, I'm going in pretty much "deaf, dumb, and blind". I've not read the relevant comics, so I have only a vague sense of what this storyline is about.

OK...three things...

(3) I'm really, really curious about Fury having an eye-patch in some scenes and not in others.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Emilia Clarke is playing Abigail Brand. The character name was leaked when one of Marvel's social media accounts uploaded in image that had the character name in the filename.

In the comics:
Brand is the director of SWORD, which was introduced to the MCU in "WandaVision". In the comics, she is a mutant born to an extraterrestrial father and a human mother; she inherited the X-gene from her mother. Her powers include pyrokenesis, superhuman resistence to injury, and a talent for alien languages. It's not entire clear to me which powers come from being a mutant and which powers come from her hybrid physiology.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
For clarity, the video in Sam's post is a fan-made trailer and not an official preview. It's sort of a "supercut" of footage from official trailers and other MCU sources. Neat idea though.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
^ sorry! That’s two videos I posted that were fan made. I’m under the weather right now, so I’m not as discerning as usual.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
^ sorry! That’s two videos I posted that were fan made. I’m under the weather right now, so I’m not as discerning as usual.
I think they are pretty neat, though. Not quite as professional as the official ones, but still a fun bit of fan-made content.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
First Poster

FsuKIZoaAAAHgeO

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks