What's new

Secret Diary of a Call Girl (UK) (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
For those that get a chance to watch, this is a show that has really built a strong storyline as it's gone on. Now that we're past the fifth episode, you really understand why she got into it, and what really motivates her.

Billie Piper is excellent in her role, a complete 180 turn from her role in shows such as "Dr. Who"

The play tonight, regarding Ashog and the threeway, was something that had me in stitches as the girls co-ordinated their moaning.

You know, in an attempt to make "sexy" shows, HBO really should look at something as well thought out and acted as this, which would be INFINITELY better

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

I read somewhere that Showtime are going to pick it up for the States.

Those of you looking at purchasing the (expensive) R2 DVD set beware: my UK friends have told me that there were many music changes/substitutions. Don't know how this impacts editing of any footage.

I will stick with ITV off-airs, myself.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
If true, and Showtime picks this up, it's another big win for Showtime in it's virtual smackdown it's been putting on HBO for original programming. After "The Wire" ends this season, I'm not sure where HBO goes...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks