What's new

Second Theater Completed (1 Viewer)

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Our theater is finally finished (again). Second Theater
We started ou our theater last October and finished it in January. First Theater
In April, a Water filter broke & flooded the house.Destroyed Theater
I had to totally gut the basement and rebuild. Now one year after we started the first one we can finally enjoy our theater. I reviewed my post in "Things that I wish I had done differently" and did them differently this time. Bigger & Better :) :emoji_thumbsup:

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Dave:

Great job! The new HT looks fantastic!

Now get busy and get some movies. My 5 year old has more than you do. :)

Parker

David Noll

Stunt Coordinator
Way to go Dave!

I know it has been a long, tough year. A month ago my freezer ice maker kept filling with water and flooded two NEW bedrooms below it. Like you, I have been through the insurance hassle, etc. I'll be alright, though, after some tough work.

Now enjoy your theater!

David

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Thanks for the complements.

Parker,
I an sure "There Goes A Bulldozer" is great in a home theater :D

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
New theater looks great. Glad to see you bounce back from the flooding. I love the seating set up.

Just one critque....lose those curtains, eek!! If you replace them with some black ones that would look sweet. But hey opinions vary...

Good job overall.:emoji_thumbsup:

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Actually, I need to loose my digital camera. The pictures don't do any of the colors justice. :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the feedback,
Dave

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Plenty of good seating. That's what I need in the Holodeck. Congrats on new HT, phoenix name seems to come to mind.

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
It does need a name, "Basement Theater" somehow doesn't quite do the trick. I was thinking of "EP-3 Cinema" because of the 3 distinct chapters in it's life. "Phoenix" has a cool ring to it. Being that it was a Greek mythology bird that made a comeback after being destroyed is fitting. It also could mean - A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence or beauty. Either definition is fitting :D

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks