What's new

Second Sight - Free Radical's Latest (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Being solely a GCN owner, my first exposure to Rare's offshoot, Free Radical, was TimeSplitters 2 which was a fantastic game. I can't tell you how many MP games I've played with my brothers. So I was thrilled to hear that not only was TimeSplitters 3 coming, but that they had a new game called Second Sight. I only heard about this game when I saw the Xbox demo in last month's OBM (my parentts have an Xbox). I played the demo level and fell in love with this game. My copy should be delivered today, but is anyone else really looking forward to this one?

BTW - As of this writing, EBgames.com is running one heckuva special deal on this title. Second Sight ($39.99) + Free bonus DVD on the making of the game (Behind the Scenes at Free Radical Design, All Access Documentary, and Interviews with the development team of TimeSplitters and Second Sight) + free overnight shipping (coupon code: SIGHT).

SarahG

Second Unit
This game looks cool...but it looks so much like Psi Ops..which I already own and am playing..so I will save money and get other games.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
It's so much better than PsiOps. I played the demo for PsiOps and have now finished Second Sight... PsiOps wished it had the story that SS has. The powers work different, in that Second Sight the psi power bar regenerates by itself rather quickly. This radically changes the game play. I really enjoyed playing it and with several different ways to complete most levels I will still have fun going back and replaying it. That is my mark of a good game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks