What's new

SeaWorld Orlando - tickets (1 Viewer)

MikeH

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone have a good place to find cheap tickets to seaworld orlando? Best I can find is $53.95 at the seaworld site.

thanks

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I paid $48 four years ago just as a walk up to the park entrance. Not sure if you can beat your price.

One piece of advice, don't buy any of the souvenir items in the park. I was staying at the Wyndham Orlando, had a strip mall kind of place across the street, and the same merchandise I saw at Seaworld was available there for half the price or less.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
We bought ours via the website. I don't specifically remember the price. It was the cheapest we could find at the time.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
If you or someone you know has an AAA membership you might be able to get a discount through them.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Yup. This is how we got a discount price on Sea World, Orlando tix.

A lot of people don't know that sometimes AAA runs discount prices in connection with the local cineplex.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
Funny - I am going there on an overnight adventure with Cub Scouts in a few weeks. (sleeping next to the shark tanks!) Generally we're told to get them thru AAA. Sometimes Coke or Pepsi also have promotions - often with a grocery store.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

That reminds me. The first time we ever went we happened upon some cereal boxes in a routine grocery trip that had "Buy one, get one" deals on Sea World tix.

Unfortunately, MikeH...I haven't seen those for a long time.

MikeH

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks everyone, checked with my version of AAA and they are $3 more than seaworld. So be it, I'll just have to take my time and get my money's worth.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
IIRC, they give you a discount on a second day. It's a great place. Well-run and clean like the Florida Disney Parks. If you really want to do it justice, a second day might be right for you. We did it in one day...but had to miss some things.

Highlights that still stand out in my mind from several years ago are the seal & otter show, the Shamu/whale stadium show and the dolphin show with a Jimmy Buffet sound-alike guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks