Seattle World Fair footage on DVD??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Arun Vajpey, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Arun Vajpey

Arun Vajpey Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone know if I can get a DVD with archive footage from Seattle's World Fair in 1962? It was also called Century 21 Exposition and considered one of the events of the last century. I would be grateful for any help.

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Don't know about the 1962 fair, Arun, but Image Entertainment has a wonderful hourlong documentary about the 1964 New York World's Fair on DVD. In fact, it's a favorite a mine (with an excellent picture to boot). (I attended that fair. It was an Atomic Age experience!)

3. Rob Gardiner

Rob Gardiner Cinematographer

I'm not sure if Elvis Presley's IT HAPPENED AT THE WORLD'S FAIR is available on DVD, but it contains tons of footage of the Seattle Center and Pacific Science Center.

4. Arun Vajpey

Arun Vajpey Stunt Coordinator

Thanks both of you. I too have the NY Fair DVD by Image; also, I am waiting for the DVD release of the Elvis film that shows footage of the Seattle fair. But really, I am hoping for a detailed documentary style DVD of the Seattle Fair, which does not seem to exist...yet.