What's new

Season Finale!!!!! Sopranos Show #13 "WhiteCaps" (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I Have the feeling that now that Tony has lost his family that Melfi will play a bigger role next season in holding him together.

And for all the people who cannot see what this show is all about NBC has a show Kingpin that will give you all the violence you need without the Character moments and great story so next year they'll be no need to hear from you on the Sopranos. Everyone that understands what this show is about see ya next year.

Shaun C

Agent
I hope that Tony and Carm get back together fairly early in the next season. At least by the 3rd episode. Too much of what makes this such a great show is the dynamic between them and also between Tony's business and family. Have Carm start getting second thoughts about divorce, (too un-Catholic). Also they could show her getting shunned by Ro and her other friends. So in the end, she feels like she should go back to the life she knew. And maybe after such a shake-up, Tony treats her much better, whether he still cheats or not.

There are some indications it may go this way. When she talks to him about 'he was her guy, how he could make her laugh'. Also, when he does leave how she says 'be careful'. I think we've already seen some softening from the night she was frantic.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I think they will or at least until one of them is off'ed...
Dave Scarpa-Super Sweet Setup you have there!
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: BTW-Toys R Kewl Too!

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I don't see Tony & Carm getting back together.. maybe at all. They may try marriage counselling; but I just don't know if it will work; Carm made a huge decision in a matter of changing her life, hard to go back now. But the lure of money may be what draws her back...

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
But Carm's biggest issue is not so much Tony's cheating, it's the way he treats her when he's around her. If it appears to her that has changed, and along with other factors, I could see them getting back together.

Jeff Keene

Supporting Actor
I don't think the argument is ever going to be resolved because I see the two sides arguing two different issues.
Those disappointed about the show seem to be wanting a more cohesive story. Actions having consequences, build-ups having payoffs, etc. The defenders keep saying, "It's about family, not blood baths."
Am I crazy? I feel like I'm reading an argument between me and my wife ;)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Dont expect alot of resolutions next year. It was mentioned during the Golden Globes that Sopranos will have one more year with HBO and then will most likely end up on the big screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks