Season 4 of Magnum P.I., A-Team and Knight Rider on 04/04/06!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Christian Preischl, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl Screenwriter

Christian Preischl
    Wow, that's fast! The third seasons of these shows haven't even been released yet, and already Universal are announcing the fourth seasons of Magnum P.I., The A-Team and Knight Rider for April 4. That's a short gap of just over two months between seasons 3 and 4!

Source: DVD Active

Of course, that makes the season 4 bonus episode on Magnum Season 3 even more pointless. By the time I'll be done with the set, season 4 will be as good as out anyway. [​IMG]

Chris

2. Daniel-M

Daniel-M Second Unit

cool, taht means Knight Rdier is actually done

3. Alex-A

Alex-A Stunt Coordinator

Ditto, Daniel. Knight Rider is one of my all time favorite TV shows, and it's absolutely great knowing it'll be complete in a few short months. I've been waiting for this series to be completed on DVD since the first announcement for season one was made.

4. Tony S

Tony S Stunt Coordinator

Maybe they will release Team Knight Rider to co-incide with season 5 of the A-Team. That would be the final end for both of those.

5. RogerH

RogerH Supporting Actor

Excellent Knight Rider is one of my alltime favs. It'll be great to have all the eps. Although I don't need it as much, Team Knight Rider would be a nice release.

6. Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis Producer

A-TEAM fan that I am, I'm very surprised at the speed of S4's release after S3! Interesting how much this TV/DVD industry varies....

Did you all catch Dave L's A-Team post at TSoD? "Dave, you did it again, Rembrandt" [​IMG] Classic intro line to the article [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

Awesome!!
    I'll be completing my Knight Rider collection, and be half way done with Magnum.
    Now, if they could only release Simon & Simon!!

8. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Cinematographer

My best guess is that with the conclusion of Knight Rider that Simon and Simon will replace that title or possibly Team Knight Rider.

I'm glad that Universal has began speeding up the release for Magnum P.I. It'll be nice to see the announcement for the release of Season 5 and Season 6 released before the end of 2006, which is a possibility.

Also, this means that we could also see the impending release of Seaquest Season 2 and 3 before this year is out as well.

9. John*D

John*D Second Unit

Hopefully S5 of A-team is not too far behind either (this Summer hopefully???) so that'll be completed as well.

[​IMG]

10. Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux Screenwriter

yup i was surprised to see the quick release pattern. although it will be an expensive 1/31 and 4/4 since i have to buy all 3 sets (a-team,knight rider,magnum). But they are so worth the hard earned money. This will complete my KR and A-team collecting as i want no part of A-team S5 nor the team knight rider stuff which really is not knight rider as far as i am concerned. But yea bring on simon and simon it is a perfect fit to be released along side magnum.

Maybe Universal can finish off Quantum Leap and Northern Exposure this year aswell. And can we get the next season of Airwolf allready it's been almost a year since S1.

11. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

Good to hear about the speedup on these releases. I will definitely pick up Magnum and Knight Rider. I also second the vote to get Airwolf: Season 2 released......it's been way too long since I finished Season 1 and would like to watch more.

12. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
  13. Dan*T

Dan*T Supporting Actor

I couldn't agree with you more!![​IMG]

14. Mark Talmadge

While Universal did A-Team, Knight Rider Season 4 the same as previous releases the Magnum PI ... seems a little ... dull .... how did Universal screw up the cover art for the Magnum PI set so bad? It's not all bad but it's like it seems to be missing something.

The First two seasons had close up pics of the cast on the cover but now Magnum seems to be far out of the cover the the ferrerri seems offset somehow.

Does anyone else have a problem with the cover art for Season 4? Even Season 3 was done quite well but the Fourth Season seems a little off.

15. Tony J Case

Tony J Case Cinematographer

Team Knight Rider I could really give a rats patoot about, but I'll probably get the 5th season of A-Team. I figure that I'm most of the way to the finish line, I might as well wrap it up all the way. What the hell - it's only going to be 30 bucks after all.

16. RogerH

RogerH Supporting Actor

Yeah I could live without TKR but if it was released I probably would get it. Good cover art for both KR and A-Team though [​IMG].

btw, I agree where is Airwolf Season 2[​IMG]

17. Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl Screenwriter

Christian Preischl
    I wonder why they went from "The Complete xx Season" to "Season xx" on Magnum P.I.? Is it really that hard to stay consistent?

Ah well, I hope all the music will be intact.

Chris

18. Mark Talmadge

To make matters worst, they left off the oval circle off the front cover indicating "The Complete Third Season."

19. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

I need to start collecting KR and Murder She Wrote.

Magnum on the other hand Ive been collecting like a whore. Woot Woot!

Now where the hell is Simon & Simon?!

20. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

Universal is starting to listen to complaints and working in a faster interval, with these releases and Murder She Wrote all coming out in 3 month spaces while they've been upwards of 9-10 months before