What's new

Season 4 of Magnum P.I., A-Team and Knight Rider on 04/04/06! (1 Viewer)

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
Wow, that's fast! The third seasons of these shows haven't even been released yet, and already Universal are announcing the fourth seasons of Magnum P.I., The A-Team and Knight Rider for April 4. That's a short gap of just over two months between seasons 3 and 4!

Source: DVD Active

Of course, that makes the season 4 bonus episode on Magnum Season 3 even more pointless. By the time I'll be done with the set, season 4 will be as good as out anyway. :)

Chris

Alex-A

Stunt Coordinator
Ditto, Daniel. Knight Rider is one of my all time favorite TV shows, and it's absolutely great knowing it'll be complete in a few short months. I've been waiting for this series to be completed on DVD since the first announcement for season one was made.

Tony S

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe they will release Team Knight Rider to co-incide with season 5 of the A-Team. That would be the final end for both of those.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Excellent Knight Rider is one of my alltime favs. It'll be great to have all the eps. Although I don't need it as much, Team Knight Rider would be a nice release.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
A-TEAM fan that I am, I'm very surprised at the speed of S4's release after S3! Interesting how much this TV/DVD industry varies....

Did you all catch Dave L's A-Team post at TSoD? "Dave, you did it again, Rembrandt" :D Classic intro line to the article :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Awesome!!
I'll be completing my Knight Rider collection, and be half way done with Magnum.
Now, if they could only release Simon & Simon!!

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
My best guess is that with the conclusion of Knight Rider that Simon and Simon will replace that title or possibly Team Knight Rider.

I'm glad that Universal has began speeding up the release for Magnum P.I. It'll be nice to see the announcement for the release of Season 5 and Season 6 released before the end of 2006, which is a possibility.

Also, this means that we could also see the impending release of Seaquest Season 2 and 3 before this year is out as well.

John*D

Second Unit
Hopefully S5 of A-team is not too far behind either (this Summer hopefully???) so that'll be completed as well.

;)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
yup i was surprised to see the quick release pattern. although it will be an expensive 1/31 and 4/4 since i have to buy all 3 sets (a-team,knight rider,magnum). But they are so worth the hard earned money. This will complete my KR and A-team collecting as i want no part of A-team S5 nor the team knight rider stuff which really is not knight rider as far as i am concerned. But yea bring on simon and simon it is a perfect fit to be released along side magnum.

Maybe Universal can finish off Quantum Leap and Northern Exposure this year aswell. And can we get the next season of Airwolf allready it's been almost a year since S1.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
While Universal did A-Team, Knight Rider Season 4 the same as previous releases the Magnum PI ... seems a little ... dull .... how did Universal screw up the cover art for the Magnum PI set so bad? It's not all bad but it's like it seems to be missing something.

The First two seasons had close up pics of the cast on the cover but now Magnum seems to be far out of the cover the the ferrerri seems offset somehow.

Does anyone else have a problem with the cover art for Season 4? Even Season 3 was done quite well but the Fourth Season seems a little off.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Team Knight Rider I could really give a rats patoot about, but I'll probably get the 5th season of A-Team. I figure that I'm most of the way to the finish line, I might as well wrap it up all the way. What the hell - it's only going to be 30 bucks after all.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Yeah I could live without TKR but if it was released I probably would get it. Good cover art for both KR and A-Team though :).

btw, I agree where is Airwolf Season 2:frowning:

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
I wonder why they went from "The Complete xx Season" to "Season xx" on Magnum P.I.? Is it really that hard to stay consistent?

Ah well, I hope all the music will be intact.

Chris

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
To make matters worst, they left off the oval circle off the front cover indicating "The Complete Third Season."

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I need to start collecting KR and Murder She Wrote.

Magnum on the other hand Ive been collecting like a whore. Woot Woot!

Now where the hell is Simon & Simon?!

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
Universal is starting to listen to complaints and working in a faster interval, with these releases and Murder She Wrote all coming out in 3 month spaces while they've been upwards of 9-10 months before

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

I would say it's more likely due to decent sales on the sets. They're going to examine the sales of the first two sets before they decide to crank them out after strong sales.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks