Season 3 of Cheers and Frasier coming in MAY!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by John Simon, Feb 18, 2004.

1. John Simon

John Simon Second Unit

Great news! TVShowsOnDVD reports that Paramount is releasing the third seasons of Frasier and Cheers this May, only four months after the second seasons' release. I'm thrilled to see that more and more studios are moving away from the semi-annual release pattern. [​IMG]

2. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

I don't want to go back and find the posts where I said this, but I always had a hunch that the time between seasons 2 and 3 would be less than the time between seasons 1 and 2, and I'm glad to find out that I was right on that. This is good news, I'm really digging Frasier on DVD, I own Cheers too but haven't really watched it as much even though I have 2 seasons worth.

3. paul:hillsdon

paul:hillsdon Stunt Coordinator

Frasier is awesome, even though the bonus features aren't good! Now that the show is finishing, we can probably expect DVD releases a lot ealier such as the third season.

TVShowsOnDVD just released the cover pic. I think it's the best one yet!

4. Sean.S

Sean.S Stunt Coordinator

I've seen three episodes of Frasier's third season and have enjoyed them all. Before the DVDs, I had only seen later episodes of Frasier--I enjoyed them--but many of them can't compare to some of those on the first two seasons. Don't get me wrong, though, the show is great and I think it could go on for another eleven seasons. [​IMG]