What's new

Season 1 TV DVDs $14.98 at Barnes & Noble (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Arnie, don't click the "join" link, just click on the picture of what you want, then choose "add to cart".

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Great deal! I got 24 and Roswell. Free shipping too. Thanks for the heads-up, as I definitely would never have known about this deal.

Steve K.

Ross M

Agent
Wow, I'm happy to see this sale back on! I think I'll go back and get the one's I didn't already get when I first found this sale.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Thanks for the info. I will finally have something to get my sister for Christmas.

Note to those who aren't AAA members. It does ask for the first six digits of your membership card.

My order went through with random numbers I typed in, but I still may get a notice that I won't get that extra 5%. We shall see. Hopefully, my order won't be cancelled.

It's worth a shot to almost pay the sales tax though.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Wonder if anyone really checks them or if they think that guy with the membership card starting that way buys a heck of a lot from B&N.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Is this deal still alive? The prices look like regular prices now, is there something to click?

--
H

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
My order came UPS Select two days ago. Glad I got in while the getting was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peteo
Recent bookmarks