Sears Internet Price Matching...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Luke_A, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Luke_A

Luke_A Agent

I have heard here and there that Sears will match their prices with an internet price. I found a place to get a 32 inch (KV-32FS12) Wega for $797. Has anyone actually done internet matching with Sears? And if so then how did you do it? Did you have to print out the website or something?
    I just looked on Sears' website and they don't sell the KV-32FS12 model online. Does that mean they won't have it at their store. I also looked at Sony's site and they only show specs and prices for KV-32FS13, but no KV-32FS12. Is their any hope of getting the TV from Sears?

2. Matt_R

Matt_R Stunt Coordinator

I bought that same TV about 6 months ago from Sears using a price match I found off of the internet. Just make sure you print it out.

3. Eric Harrison

Sears will price match, but they now will charge you shipping for what it would cost to have it delivered from the internet.

4. Luke_A

Luke_A Agent

Sounds awesome, thanks guys.

5. RichS

RichS Auditioning

I just bought a floor model of the 32fs12 last night at Sears. I was told that it was discontinued so that might be the reason why its not in their webpage catalog. Mine was on clearance for $699 and when I asked if that was their best price, the manager took of an additional 10% which made it come out to around $629 and tax. Not bad for a $1000 TV. The picture is fantastic and the TV is in excellent shape due to it being on their top shelf.
    Given that it is discontinued, if Sears has a model in their store, they probably won't give you a hard time about that internet price.
    Good Luck.