What's new

Searching for a gift and i need help finding it (1 Viewer)

Sarah Temple

Agent
okay, my boyfriend really wants to be a director when he grows up (he in fact introduced me to the home theater forum) and i really wanted to get him this really sort of strange gift. whenever i see documentaries with spielberg or kubrick or anything, i always see them looking through this little viewfinder of sorts. i think it helps them visualize the shot more acurately. anyway, i wanted to know if anyone knew where i could get one of these viewfinders. if you could help me i would really really appreciate it. thank you very much for your time.

Sarah Temple

Agent
yeah that is what i am looking for, but you are right, that isnt cheap... guess i cant swing that one for christmas

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Your boyfriend doesn't read this forum anymore?

You could also get him a director's chair.

~T

Sarah Temple

Agent
oh he does read this forum, but usually hes too busy talking about lord of the rings or punch drunk love or star wars to come over to the after hours lounge, so it thought id be safe over here to ask the question. my boyfriend is just as big of a geek as i am, if not more. we have fun being geeks though. im really glad he introduced me to the forum, everyone here is always willing to help out. thanks a lot guys, you both have been helpful to me. and the director's chair is a good idea, thanks!

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
How about a "real" clapperboard? They're definitely a lot cheaper than the viewfinder, but just as authentic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks