What's new

Search with Bluray (1 Viewer)

stymie222

Agent
Real Name
Alan
It takes forever to use the letter/number pad to search within YouTube and other sites with my new Panasonic Bluray.

Are there any plans to include a keyboard input for TV's or Blurays that are NET capable ?

Could there be an application in the future to use a keyboard on equipment that have USB ports ?

A wireless keyboard would be awesome for this purpose.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
It would be nice. I know some of the 2011 Panasonic players that are on they way can be controlled via an iPhone app, not as nice as just accepting a USB keyboard, but its a step in the right direction.

kimberleywil

Auditioning
Real Name
Kimberly Williamson
Originally Posted by stymie222
It takes forever to use the letter/number pad to search within YouTube and other sites with my new Panasonic Bluray.

Are there any plans to include a keyboard input for TV's or Blurays that are NET capable ?

Could there be an application in the future to use a keyboard on equipment that have USB ports ?

A wireless keyboard would be awesome for this purpose.
I agree with you. It would be awesome indeed!

68sweden

Auditioning
Real Name
jaro
I am trying the same for Samsung - pls see
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/324489/keyboard-and-mouse-for-samsung-smart-bluray

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks