What's new

seaQuest Season 2 Announced (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Well, I wonder how this got passed by but according to The Digital Bits:

On the standard DVD front, highlights of Universal's summer release slate look like this...

August -

Friday Night Lights: Season One
Seaquest DSV: Season Two
Heroes: Season One
Saturday Night Live: Season Two

Linky: seaQuest Season 2 News

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

On SeaQuest...finally! Jeez, it has been since Dec. 2005 when Season 1 was finally released on TV...glad to hear about ``Heroes'' Season 1, too...but that was completely and totally expected...stupid hiatus until April 23. Tired of that stuff.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member

Digital Bits rumors concerning new releases are much more often than not true so i'm going to believe this one. It is about time for this and count me as happy to hear this as this is my favorite Seaquest season by far.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm completely on board with this, but I'm not going to believe it until the discs are in my hands. It's been entirely too long between sets. Let's just hope the third season gets released "soon" too.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Great news from TSoD!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sea...-Season-2/8178

I certainly hope it's true...but can't believe that they'd release on New Year's Day...a holiday... :)
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Wasn't the first season released the day after Christmas or something totally odd like that? At any rate, we're getting rid of the flipper discs which makes me a very happy boy. As long as the 90 minute version of "Daggers" is included (like the 90 minute pilot), I'm happy.

Katherine_K

Second Unit
I'm not sure I would have blamed them if they had never gotten around to releasing season 2 or 3. There are a lot of fans of the show who said quite openly (you can find them on this forum) that they' wouldn't buy anything but the first season.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Really? Season 1 was good, but I really got hooked on the show in its second season once Lt. Lonnie came on board...ooooh la la! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks