What's new

seaQuest reviews (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
With seaQuest S1 coming out on Monday, I would have expected at least one review up somewhere on the web by now. I'm just curious, really, because I will be out on Monday morning to get this even if it came in a brown paper bag with no disc artwork.

Pavan_P

Second Unit
I don't think it will be reviewed anywhere in time by Monday because of the holiday season it probably won't be sent until next week. We at SitcomsOnline.com will have a review on it though whenever we get it.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

It says something to the effect of only one song was changed for the DVD release. I'm guessing it has to do with "Brothers and Sisters", but I've only made it halfway through the eppy so far...not that I'd be able to pick out the change anyway.

LCD22

Screenwriter
Jason_V said:
It says something to the effect of only one song was changed for the DVD release. I'm guessing it has to do with "Brothers and Sisters", but I've only made it halfway through the eppy so far...not that I'd be able to pick out the change anyway.

The song change is in the episode "Abalon", and "A Pirate Looks at Forty" by Jimmy Buffett was replaced in the bar scene.

http://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/34982/seaquest-the-complete-season-1-blu-ray

While I was told there is no word on the inclusion of Jimmy Buffett, Madman Entertainment was able to provide me with the following info:

To Be or not To Be – Runtime 00:08:26 for 5 deleted scenes
The Devil’s Window - Runtime 00:01:00 for 1 deleted scene
Treasure of the Mind - Runtime 00:03:10 for 3 deleted scenes
Nothing But The Truth - Runtime 00:03:32 for 3 deleted scenes
Greed for a Pirate’s Dream - Runtime 00:01:31 for 1 deleted scene
Hide and Seek - Runtime 00:01:22 for 1 deleted scene
The Last Lap at Luxury - Runtime 00:01:10 for 1 deleted scene
Abalon - Runtime 00:05:51 for 4 deleted scenes
Such Great Patience - Runtime 00:01:35 for 2 deleted scenes

If anyone imports this on Blu-ray, please let me know if "A Pirate Looks at Forty" was secured.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks