What's new

SEAL DualDisc ? (1 Viewer)

DaveDickey

Stunt Coordinator
I saw an announcement on the AcousticSounds website about a "Best Of Seal" DualDisc. It is supposed to be released on the 9th. I haven't seen the release advertised anywhere else however. Does anyone have any inside scoop on this? I've been waiting for a DualDisc that appeals to me so that I can toss it in the player and see if it works:b

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
I would also be interested in this ..

someone with info please let us Seal fans know! :)

Mike

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
According to the review of "Greatest Hits" in today's (Nov. 9) Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel, there is a three disc set being released "soon" that includes the DVD/CD/DVD-A (don't have the paper here to quote it exactly). Haven't seen it listed on any sites yet, though...

StacyV

Second Unit
quote:According to the review of "Greatest Hits" in today's (Nov. 9) Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel, there is a three disc set being released "soon" that includes the DVD/CD/DVD-A (don't have the paper here to quote it exactly). Haven't seen it listed on any sites yet, though...

From that paper's website:

British soul singer Seal looks over his shoulder on "Seal Best 1991-2004" (Warner Bros.). Out today are a single, 14-track collection and a more valuable double-disc version. The latter adds a CD with new, restructured, acoustic-oriented performances by Seal of his favorites. Also coming is a three-disc package upping the ante with a DVD of Seal videos and a multi-channel, DVD-Audio remix.

I found no further info. Seal's own website made no mention of a three-discer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks