SEAL DualDisc ?

Discussion in 'Music' started by DaveDickey, Nov 3, 2004.

1. DaveDickey

DaveDickey Stunt Coordinator

I saw an announcement on the AcousticSounds website about a "Best Of Seal" DualDisc. It is supposed to be released on the 9th. I haven't seen the release advertised anywhere else however. Does anyone have any inside scoop on this? I've been waiting for a DualDisc that appeals to me so that I can toss it in the player and see if it works:b

2. Mike~Sileck

Mike~Sileck Supporting Actor

I would also be interested in this ..

someone with info please let us Seal fans know! [​IMG]

Mike

3. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Producer

According to the review of "Greatest Hits" in today's (Nov. 9) Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel, there is a three disc set being released "soon" that includes the DVD/CD/DVD-A (don't have the paper here to quote it exactly). Haven't seen it listed on any sites yet, though...

4. StacyV

StacyV Second Unit

From that paper's website:

British soul singer Seal looks over his shoulder on "Seal Best 1991-2004" (Warner Bros.). Out today are a single, 14-track collection and a more valuable double-disc version. The latter adds a CD with new, restructured, acoustic-oriented performances by Seal of his favorites. Also coming is a three-disc package upping the ante with a DVD of Seal videos and a multi-channel, DVD-Audio remix.

I found no further info. Seal's own website made no mention of a three-discer.

5. EricSchulz

EricSchulz Producer

Thanks StacyV!