What's new

Se7en Platinum: 7th audio track? (1 Viewer)

Barry S

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought the Se7en Platinum DVD today and I was checking out some of the audio commentary tracks on disc 1. I got to the 6th track (which should be the last) and I pressed the up arrow thinking it would return to audio track 1, and it briefly went to a 7th audio track, then the disc completely froze and I had to stop it and start over at the beginning. Is this normal? Has anyone else noticed this or is my disc defective?
By the way, I use a Panasonic A100.
[Edited last by Barry S on November 10, 2001 at 04:27 PM]

The seventh track on the disc is the DTS track. Your player might be locking up because it's not DTS compatible.
Hope this helps.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
??
confused.gif
??
There is no DTS track on Fight Club that I have ever heard of outside of internet/fan gossip & that was never verified as far as I know.
However I try to be openminded so if I am wrong then give us directions on how to access it please.
------------------
-Kevin M.
I can brave the nastiest weather, even when it's eighty below.
My Pa was an Elephant, but that's irrelevant,
My Ma was an Eskimo."
- Cannibal the Musical.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
There is no DTS track on Fight Club that I have ever heard of outside of internet/fan gossip & that was never verified as far as I know.
Perhaps you meant this post for another thread. There isn't a DTS track on Fight Club, but there is one on Se7en Platinum Series, which is what people are talking about here.
M.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
DOH! My Bad.
------------------
-Kevin M.
I can brave the nastiest weather, even when it's eighty below.
My Pa was an Elephant, but that's irrelevant,
My Ma was an Eskimo."
- Cannibal the Musical.

Barry S

Stunt Coordinator
I see. Thanks, Kevin. I assumed that the 2nd track was the DTS, but I guess there's Dolby Surround as well as DD. Thanks.

Julian Lalor

Supporting Actor
There are four commentary tracks, a DTS track, A DD 5.1 track and a DD 2.0 track (7 in all). New Line usually (although not always) give you a separate DD5.1 and DD2.0 track.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks