What's new

Scrubs - Season 8 (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Agreed, a really fine finale. I hadn't been watching the show (I'll catch it on dvd) but I am glad to have seen the ending live, to share in the moment as it happened. Bravo.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
My favorite scene was the quiet one between J.D. and Carla.

"Thank you for being my teacher."

Man, I lost it right there.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I really like the 8mm montage at the end as well. It was very effective, almost like the ending for Six Feet Under.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Bill Lawrence said in an interview that Frasier wanted to do it, but he was filming a movie at the time. Masi Oka (Franklyn) and Sarah Lancaster (Gift Shop Girl) really wanted to do it, but NBC wouldn't grant them an exception on their exclusive contracts for "Heroes" and "Chuck", respectively. Tom Cavanagh made a special effort so that his cameo could happen.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
That's weird that the post of Chuck's that I was quoting got screwed up like that, here's what it was supposed to say:
It was recorded for Shall We Dance? and as far as I know, the songs on the soundtrack album have never been made available induvidually. I've loved that cover ever since seeing the movie.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
IT just buy the [Scrubs] [sex and the city] and [Alias] DVDs from internet~~It was
mazing~~~I'm waiting for the follows.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Adam that was a spam post that never actually appeared but did show up in my email notices for this thread.

after that there was 3 or 4 links to a place that sells dvds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks