What's new

Scrubs - Season 8 (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
First episode last night wasn't bad,but I really enjoyed the second one alot. This show still kicks ass on most shows out there now.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I liked the Muppets episode. Especially Elmo part.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
After catching up with last week's episodes at www.abc.go.com and then rolling right into this week's episodes on TV, I have to say that this is the best season in years. I loved watching Dr. Cox struggle with being Chief of Medicine, and I loved that he's not being morphed into a Kelso clone.

"Sure, I'm a lawyer, but that's because I took the bar in Alaska and they only have like four laws there, mostly dealing with when you can or cannot kill... seals."

Ed Payne

Agent
I literally fell out of my seat when Ted and Gooch were singing together and she said "screw you" when Ted sang "kiss you". Their acting during that part was absolutely perfect. I haven't laughed that hard in years. :laugh: I don't want this show to end.

Ed Payne

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
Just a theory of mine:

Dr. Kelso is actually dead and they are doing a Sixth Sense thing that will be revealed at the end of the season

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
nope why would they do that?
everyone see's him, not just Cox.
he gives people muffins that the guy throws to him.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
Because everyone will want to remember him the way they want to? Who knows - it's a sitcom where they can do whatever they want - especially this show...lol...

I just think it's a twist that will be revealed at the end of the season...that's all.

Waylander

Agent
Real Name
Rick
Not much of a twist really, they already did it in the second Brendan Fraser episode when he died at the beginning.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
Does anyone know why a cast member is missing from each episode? Is ABC trying to keep costs down or something?

Rhoq

Supporting Actor
Both episodes last night were early season Scrubs quality. I like the slow transition they are making with the intern, Denise ("Jo"). I really hope, ABC forces a 9th season. The new interns could make for a halfway decent cast as long as they keep Cox & Janitor around.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
It is being done on purpose by the producers. They claim its because they have a large cast and want to focus on different characters each week. Which is fine, but why have JD on the phone to make it glaring that he's not there? I actually didn't notice anyone else was missing previously.

Rhoq

Supporting Actor

Janitor was missing from the first episode last night (and 1 or 2 others this season). The new interns, who are supposed to the focus of this season since they are being prepped to carry the show should it return for a 9th season, are inconsistent.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I think I read in the credits that Zach Braff was directing the first episode last night, Feb. 10. That's why I assumed he wasn't in the episode except for on the telephone.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Unfortunately the ratings are not good at all for Scrubs on ABC. :frowning: It only got a 2.8/4 rating this week for the hour.

I hope they get better or this really will be the last season.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I wonder if the move to Wednesday will help or hurt. With those kind of ratings, things can't get much worse so hopefully it'll help.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks