What's new

Scrubs: Hilariouso (1 Viewer)

Chris_Richard

Supporting Actor
Last Night on Scrubs:

JD is trying to sleep with the social worker but something gets in the way. When drugs turn up missing he gets between her and Elliot when Elliot wants to drug test one of the SW's cases. JD says that Elliot is just jealous when she says she doen't trust the SW and she will eventually hurt him. When they are finally going to get in bed JD finds the drugs in the SW's purse and she leaves. He goes to apologize to Elliot but she admits she really was jealous and they kiss. The last sceen is them on top of the bed together.

With as many unreal sequences this show has I kept waiting for the final minutes of this show to be someones fantasy but they made it all the way to the credits.

Mike Tripicco

Auditioning
This has become one of my favorite shows. And I was particularly happy to see them have JD and Elliot get together without all of the tortured "will they or won't they" nonsense which has become a sitcom staple. Even "Ed" is guilty of that one.
And was there ever any question that Elliot is hot? The episode featuring her "flashing therapy" sealed the deal for me :D

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Bill-
Here's to hoping that Maxim or Stuff bring it to us soon :)
I hope that Scrubs isn't pre-empted tonight due to the State of the Union address. This is fast becoming the only must see on TV :)

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Three Sisters
smiley_urinate.gif
smiley_puke.gif
:angry: :angry:

Bryan Farris

Agent
For those who haven't heard the news, Yahoo! is reporting that next week's Scrubs episode will be "Super-Sized" by around 8 minutes.

If last year's Friends is any indication, the Super Sizing may be 4 extra minutes of show and 4 extra minutes of commericals. Nevertheless, more Scrubs and less Dateline just may be the best news of the year!!! Set your TIVOs accordingly...

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
The State of the Union is great and all...but Three Sisters instead of Scrubs!? Boo hoo.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
wow wow wow,
what a great show tonight! The parallel between dr cox's commentary on relationships and JD and Elliot's own, Dr. Kelso's wife Shelly :laugh:, deep stuff tonight
I can't wait till the olympics are over

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I can't believe there wasn't more of a response to this week's episode...that's why I'm reviving this thread ^^^^^^^

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
My 3 don't miss shows right now are:

Scrubs

The Daily Show

Friends

that being said, I freaking missed the last scrubs. Thanks for the rundown, but I sure wish I'd seen that happen. Elliot (Chalke) is ultra-hot.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
I guess they won't be dragging out the "will they or won't they" angle with J.D. and Elliot. They managed to hook them up and break them up all in the span of one episode. Maybe the writers of Ed should pay attention. Still, it was another fantastic episode.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Must....get.....scrubs.....fix....
smiley_puke.gif

Any advice for a brother going through Scrubs Withdrawel? Is it possible to obtain a "patch" for this sort of thing?Is it next Tuesday yet?
Damned dirty sequened ice skaters!

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Scrubs is back!

I was dying before the show started when they showed the janitor and JD:

"Girls problems?"

"ya how'd you know?"

"You have problems...you're girl"

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Yet another genious episode. The scene where JD "dreams" of headbutting Cox and saying "That's what I thought, Bee-otch!!!" was one of the funniest things ever in the context of that scene.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Yep...pretty good. I liked tonight's "growing up and reflecting back" theme. Plus Dr. Cox just slays me. I liked when he shut the surgeon newbie up and told her that the focus was on her! Or how bout the janitor pausing on the payphone ("Oh wait, it's him") to wait for JD to walk by!

One more thing...do you guys think we should have weekly Scrubs threads instead of keeping this one going?

Adios

Phil Jones

Auditioning
A weekly thread would suit me just fine.
God, I love this show. I wish it was an hour, because I find myself wanting more at the end of each episode. It is so fresh!
My favourite part of last night's episode was the main guy's impressions of Dr Cox. "Hey Newby!" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks