What's new

Scrubs: Hilariouso (1 Viewer)

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
oh ya, awesome

I liked the very beginning with the 9:15 nurse...what was that song the played?
It was the Cars "Moving in Stereo". A great homage to "Fast Times at Ridgemont High". Remember when Judge Reinhold was fantasizing about Phoebe Cates in the red bikini?

-Mike

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
actually just watched fast times a short while ago and man oh man was that scene ever funny...

this show is starting to confront some serious issues lately...i'm kinda scared

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
yep

pretty good episode tonight, nothing outrageously hilarious, but still funny. I liked the "nervous guy".

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
"It puts the lotion on the skin"

"Oh! So you can do movies and I can't"

"It puts the d@mn lotion on the d@mn skin. Just do it!"

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
Did Dr. Cox call all the interns a bunch of "confoundits" when he rallied them together before the "big game"?

that's just too funny!

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Once again, it is time to revive this thread...
Tonight's show was great as always, but what got me the most was the very beginning...
"oh that's Dr. Cox, he needs me"..."but it says it's for lillian"..."ya, that's me."
I was on the floor! :laugh:
I was also busting up when the janitor poured his OJ over his food.

Carlos Mendoza

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe I'm getting sentimental as I get older, but I'd be hard-pressed to find a show that is so darn funny, yet touching at the same time. This show cracks me up, then makes me feel, then cracks me up some more.

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
that is so darn funny, yet touching at the same time. This show cracks me up, then makes me feel, then cracks me up some more.
My feelings exactly. The wife and I love it. It will make you laugh but yet make you think. Sometimes hilariuous, sometimes thought provoking. A wonderfully done show. I hope that it lasts a couple of years.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
yap...this week's show was one of the funniest I've seen...
How bout when Dr. Cox called JD and Elliot Will and Grace, then turned to JD and called him Grace??!!? I was on the floor! :laugh: I was busting up when Kelso splashed mud on Carla.
Oh, how bout that ending...I was cheering.
As many have stated, Scrubs is successful because it also has heart. Comedy and Soul is what I love about this show.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Best episode yet. Funniest show on TV. I especially loved the ending. NBC better not cancel this show or I'll do bad things to them...

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
How bout when Dr. Cox called JD and Elliot Will and Grace, then turned to JD and called him Grace??!!? I was on the floor!
I was still laughing about the "Wake up! Wake up! You're gonna be late for school . . . . Awwww, he wet the bed AGAIN." line when I woke up this morning.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
It's amazing how the "chipmunk" went from plain old attractive to super hot at the end of last nights episode. In the words of Al Pacino, HOOOOO-AHHHHH
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
I really like this show! I work as the Systems Administrator for a hospital and find some really funny parallels. I LOVE the fact that the maintenance guy is rather evil...I know our maintenance guys sure are! Personally, I would like to see the addition of a computer guy to conflict with...well...everyone! No health care worker likes IT people. Perhaps a finance guy would be funny too, like the one from Monty Python's "Meaning of Life".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks