Scrubs - 4.9.02

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chuck C, Apr 9, 2002.

1. Chuck C

Chuck C Cinematographer

Scrubs is back baby! Tonight's theme was parents. (Spoilers ahead). Turk's mom came to visit, fell; in love with Carla, and then Carla realized she is just like Turk's mother. Elliott's parents came. Her mother is a vanity queen who is more concerned about her daughter's looks, and her father is Chief of Medicine at another hospital, so when he met Kelso, they clashed. The janitor's father came too...guest star R. Lee Ermey. and finally, JD's father came...guest starring John Ritter. He's more of a "buddy" than a father. In the end with the help of Dr. Cox's way with words, JD realized his bond with his dad.

Funny parts: how bout when Dr. Cox was like "cuz someday, when a man puts a ring on your finger..." (to JD)

did you notice Turk wearing blue scrubs that one day?

Overall, this week's show left me with a nice feeling inside. Well done.

2. Tom Rags

Tom Rags Supporting Actor

Couldn't agreee more, Chuck. Scrubs is truly my favorite show on TV. Brains, heart, and laughs.
    Tonight's show had a bit more "on a very special episode of..." feel to it, but that is what separates this show (man) from the others (boys). [​IMG]

3. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

I can only hope that med school is like that. [​IMG]

4. Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger Supporting Actor

I can't wait for the episode: "Scrubs Side Story". That looks to be a good one!