Scrub-tastic! 3/19/02

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom Rags, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Tom Rags

Tom Rags Supporting Actor

Scrubs gets better every week. I actually got sort of choked up at the end of tonight's show. It's a little embarassing, I'm glad I was alone! How the heck can one show make you laugh so hard and make you want to cry in the same half hour? This is really the only show on TV that has real heart!

It started off a little slow, and Dr. Cox was missing for much of the episode, but this episode was still an A+ in my book.

2. BrandonM

BrandonM Stunt Coordinator

Wasn't tonight's episode a rerun? I saw it listed as such and didn't bother to watch it.

3. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Yes, it was a rerun. I recognized the beginning as one of the few episodes I watched before tuning out of this series.

4. Michael Napier

Michael Napier Stunt Coordinator

It was a repeat, I guess, but luckily I had not seen it. I thought it was a great episode.

Does anyone know what the song was that they played during the ending scenes of the show? Just curious.

Thanks.

5. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Stunt Coordinator

Funny thing about that episode; I saw it the first time, and wasn't phased by it. But this second run make me cry profusely! Haven't cried in four years. Great show.