What's new

SCROOGED: YULE LOVE IT EDITION (1 Viewer)

EdHoch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ed Hochstatter
I thought this was supposed to be out on October 31st. However, I can find no trace of this release anywhere. Did something happen? Did the release get pushed out? If so, for how long?

I always thought Halloween was a silly date to bring out a Christmas movie...but I hope it's not delayed a year or something...

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
We need confirmation on this. Apparently its out in the UK, plus we never heard anything from Paramount. Plus it wasn’t even that long ago they gave out all the specs listing all the special features and we got the cover art a while before that. I wanted this so bad, so I hope its out by Xmas. Maybe no news is good news?

Al I know is I wish we’d get the scoop already from a reliable source.

Mathew B

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I said I'd investigate, and I did. This "new" UK edition is no more than a repackaged version of the old release. When I saw this in the shop, I was so furious at this I wanted to break the case apart. They just simply gave the old cover some extra shiny stars, removed the city and gave it a purple banner (and a new back cover). Obviously Paramount is doing this as a quick cash-in (I saw that Zoolander had a new sleeve too). Sorry to report this bad news, after all the hope I'd had given to this "new edition".

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
Thanks…. :

Well, I hope we may still hear something while there is still time to release this. Some direct news from Paramount would be nice.

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
Well, tis almost December......anyone hear anything yet from anywhere? Paramount has to update us with at least a little something about whats happening with this.

I don't remember which it was right now, but a few days ago when I was doing a search I found a site that had this re-listed again saying coming soon. I wish I could remember, but looking through the extras again further makes me scratch my head on whats going on with this title. The waits been too long for it to just fade away into obscurity.

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
Sooo, back again lol, thinking about this earlier, anyone think this will actually show up this year?

Haden

Supporting Actor
Man, I totally forgot about this DVD being cancelled/delayed. I wonder what the story was behind the postponement. I guess we should see an announcement this fall for it if they are planning to release it for Christmas this year.

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
Well well, its coming almost up to a year now we heard about this, I wonder what the verdict will be this year or is this just going to vanish off for good into obscurity? I want my Yule Love It Edition :frowning:

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
Just over a year now this thread was made, I'm not letting this go haha. This year, it better be making its return. Because it...its just not nice to tease. Yule love it? I wont know that until ya give it to us Paramount.

Brandon.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandon.B
Its still a bit early, but I'm not liking that we're not hearing anything about this. I thought for sure it would end up coming this year, why would they just scrap it? I liked those special features :frowning:

Hopefully we'll hear at least something, I hope Home Alone 2 gets something like a "Duncan's Toy Chest" Edition too, this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks