What's new

Screenshot Software (1 Viewer)

Kenneth.S

Auditioning
First, my apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. My attempts to search have not turned up anything.

Does anyone know of a good, cheap (i.e. preferably freeware) screenshot software that I can use on my PC, to get screenshots for a web page I work on?

Thanks in advance.

FeisalK

Screenwriter
Kenneth

if you are on a Windows PC, you can hit the Prt Sc (Print Screen) key on the keyboard; Windows will capture the screen onto the clipboard which you can then paste into a graphics program.

If you hold the ALT key down and press this key only the Active window will be captured

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Although this won't work with software overlay where decompression is working in the video hardware...

Most apps, like powerdvd and windvd have BUILT IN capture options-- check the software info.

-Vince

SethH

Senior HTF Member
I'm not sure exactly what you're planning to do with it, but SnagIt is a great program. You get a free 30-day trial of it. It's 1000x better than using PrtScn in Windows. Now if you're trying to capture from movies, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks