What's new

Directors Screenshot Contest (Yet Another) (1 Viewer)

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Well, seeing as the last screenshot contest was so abruptly ended, I think I'll start one of my own. My DVD collection does not contain very many films that most people have never heard of, so it should be somewhat easy. Also, the first 10 shots will be somewhat small. This is only because i already had them on my computer for a while, and sized them down a bit, and I don't feel like going through the movies to get full size shots.

Scoring will be simple. One point for a correct answer. Only one submission per member per round. Simple enough.

Also, I'll only be posting on Monday, *Edit* Wednesday, and Friday, so as to lengthen the contest, and give everyone a chance to google the answers (joke), though they wont be too hard.

First round will be posted momentarily.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Well, seeing as the last screenshot contest was so abruptly ended, I think I'll start one of my own. My DVD collection does not contain very many films that most people have never heard of, so it should be somewhat easy. Also, the first 10 shots will be somewhat small. This is only because i already had them on my computer for a while, and sized them down a bit, and I don't feel like going through the movies to get full size shots.

Scoring will be simple. One point for a correct answer. Only one submission per member per round. Simple enough.

Also, I'll only be posting on Monday, *Edit* Wednesday, and Friday, so as to lengthen the contest, and give everyone a chance to google the answers (joke), though they wont be too hard.

First round will be posted momentarily.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Exactly. Which is why I started my own. That, and I've always been wanting to start one.

Just a reminder: This round will stay up until Wednesday.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Exactly. Which is why I started my own. That, and I've always been wanting to start one.

Just a reminder: This round will stay up until Wednesday.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
even if we hadnt heard of it, we can get hints by looking at your dvd collection in your signature. maybe you should take it down for the contest?

CJ

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
even if we hadnt heard of it, we can get hints by looking at your dvd collection in your signature. maybe you should take it down for the contest?

CJ

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I would remove the link to your dvd collection immediately. That's what I did when I ran my version of this contest.

See what John Rice started? I think there has been a Name That Movie tournament running pretty much constantly since John posted the first one at least a year and a half ago.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I would remove the link to your dvd collection immediately. That's what I did when I ran my version of this contest.

See what John Rice started? I think there has been a Name That Movie tournament running pretty much constantly since John posted the first one at least a year and a half ago.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Henry Martin who originated it got banned and edited his screenshots with some nasty comments directed at mods. It seems to have been deleted.

And since there's no real proof to say otherwise, I declare myself the winner of that contest. ;)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Henry Martin who originated it got banned and edited his screenshots with some nasty comments directed at mods. It seems to have been deleted.

And since there's no real proof to say otherwise, I declare myself the winner of that contest. ;)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
And bless him too because I find this game rather addictive even if I don't know half the answers. :)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
And bless him too because I find this game rather addictive even if I don't know half the answers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks