What's new

Screen Optoma H31 (1 Viewer)

Mike_Gr

Stunt Coordinator
I am pretty much sold on the Optoma H31 DLP. I went to the local dealer today to see it, but they still don't have it in yet.

While I was there, I went ahead and priced some fixed screens from Da-lite. I believe we priced 92 or 96" screens and they were around 1k. I had no idea they were that much.

Are there any other good screens out there that match up to the Da-lite's but are less expensive?

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
Mike, at Avsforum.com there is a thread there started by "Guitarman" about him testing the Optoma H31, in the
"Digital Projectors Under $3500" section. While there check out the Screen section. I built my screen, 106" diagonal for $40.00 using 1X3 pine and Blackout cloth(curtain liner) from Joann Fabrics. You can also find info there in the DIY Screen section.

Paul Carpenter

Auditioning
da-lite has a whole range of screens and materials. You must have been looking at the top end of the range.

I got a nice widescreen format, 92" manual pull down screen for about $180 online.

Do a general google search for da-lite and you can find all kinds of dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks