What's new

Scream - Vista Series??? (1 Viewer)

GregBarron

Agent
Has anybody heard anything about Buena Vista going back and giving this movie an anamorphic transfer and DTS sound? Like making it a Vista Series....

Thanks,

Greg

Derek M Germano

Second Unit
It is criminal that films like SCREAM, ARMAGEDDON and HALLOWEEN H20 are not 16:9 enhanced. All of these should be reissued as part of the Vista Series if it will insure upgraded presentations.

Gareth Flynn

Stunt Coordinator
They'd better change their policy on releasing the Unrated Director's Cut if they do. By the way, it looks like the Japanese release of the Director's Cut (which is anamorphic) is about to be re-issued after some time out of print:
Link to CD Japan

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
Scream and Halloween H20 will not be in a vista series because it seems like only movies by Touchstone and Hollywood pictures get those treatments. I just hope they give Scream an annamorphic transfer. Would I have to settle with keeping the special edition since I got it in the box set or could I just sell them

By the way H20 was borring and it sucked

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
I'd like to at least see the special edition of Scream 2 released individualy...

Scott Burke

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott B.
The only reason that I bought the scream trilogy was under the pretense that all movies were going to be anamorphic. I am really do not understand why they scrapped the original for anamorphic enhancement. I really do not know if I could buy yet another scream release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks