What's new

Scream Factory Press Release: Universal Horror Collection Volume 5 (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 2.14.26 AM.png

Get ready for another round of old school chills and thrills. The UNIVERSAL HORROR COLLECTION VOLUME 5 is coming to Blu-ray on June 16th!

Volume 5 of the Universal Horror Collection includes four tales of terror from the archives of Universal Pictures, the true home of classic horror. A mobster’s brain is transplanted into an ape who carries out his revenge in THE MONSTER AND THE GIRL. A mad scientist turns an ape into a beautiful, but deadly woman in CAPTIVE WILD WOMAN. JUNGLE WOMAN, the sequel to Captive Wild Woman, is an eerie thriller with all the danger of wild animals on the loose and a sexy killer on the prowl! And in THE JUNGLE CAPTIVE, a scientist has experimented on re-animating animals … but now he has decided to go one step further and re-animate a human!

Extras are in progress and will be announced on a later date. Pre-order links coming soon on shoutfactory.com and other fine online retailers.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
More great news! Now I can replace my MOD of Monster & The Girl and retire my Universal Horror Classic Movie Archive DVD set which has Captive Wild Woman plus 4 other titles already put on blu ray. I never got the one Jungle title on MOD, so I am glad of that.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Scream Factory announced on social media that Universal Horror Collection: Volume Six is coming on August 25. It will have The Black Castle, Cult Of The Cobra, The Thing That Couldn't Die and The Shadow Of The Cat (a Hammer movie).

I'm guessing this is the last set if they're including a Hammer picture.

[email protected]

Supporting Actor
I see that there's a few Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis films being released in Australia: Artists and Models, Hollywood or Bust, It's Only Money, My Friend Irma Goes West, The Nutty Professor, The Stooge, Who's Minding the Store? & all very cheap too.

Also, The Longest Yard (1974) & Uncommon Valor (1983).

Scream Factory announced on social media that Universal Horror Collection: Volume Six is coming on August 25. It will have The Black Castle, Cult Of The Cobra, The Thing That Couldn't Die and The Shadow Of The Cat (a Hammer movie).

I'm guessing this is the last set if they're including a Hammer picture.

I hope it won't be the last, they're many more titles I would love to see released.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
[email protected] post: 4863404 said:
I hope it won't be the last, they're many more titles I would love to see released.
Me too. I'd love to see them empty out the vault of even stuff that's not even fully a horror movie. That being said, my guess is that between this having the last Karloff title and that they're including a Hammer, I think this is it.

I assume that The Incredible Shrinking Man will be getting an individual release at some point. However, maybe they'll do a set with ISM, The Curse Of The Undead and a couple other war-era titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks