Press Release Scream Factory Press Release: Terror In The Aisles (1984) (Blu-ray)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 12.28.48 PM.png

TERROR IN THE AISLES - The fan-favorite 1984 theatrically-released compilation film featuring some of some of the greatest horror hits of all time – is finally getting its own standalone Blu-ray release before this Halloween on October 13th!

A roller coaster ride through the most terrifying moments from over 70 of Hollywood’s greatest chillers. Donald Pleasence (Halloween, Halloween II) and Nancy Allen (Dressed to Kill) are the hosts of this blood-curdling journey through a collection of horror classics like Psycho, Jaws, Poltergeist, Alien, The Bride Of Frankenstein, The Exorcist and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. It also features many thrillers released on Blu-ray recently under the Scream Factory brand including The Fog, The Thing, The Omen, Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978), The Howling, Cat People, Carrie, Bug, Vice Squad and The Seduction.

Extras are in progress (and we do have some great ones lined up) and will be announced on a later date. Pre-order now @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/terror-in-the-aisles…

Last edited:
Reactions: TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul
Senior HTF Member
I remember seeing this multiple times on TV back in the mid-80's and I loved it. Seeing it again when Halloween II came out on Universal's Blu-ray, it's just a bunch of clips and nothing special but nostalgia will make me buy it (again).

t1g3r5fan

Supporting Actor
Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
I first encountered this movie when it showed on the now defunct Chiller TV channel back in the late 2000's; I hope this release has both the theatrical and TV versions of the movie.

Matt Hough

Director
Reviewer
Real Name
Matt Hough
A kind of That's Entertainment! for the horror/sci-fi genres, it's a fun watch but having seen it a few times, I'm not sure I ever need to see it again.

EricSchulz

Producer
Senior HTF Member
I was REALLY surprised to find that no service offers this to stream/rent or buy, and it's not available to check out in the 85 branch Chicago Public Library!

TravisR

Studio Mogul
Senior HTF Member
I was REALLY surprised to find that no service offers this to stream/rent or buy, and it's not available to check out in the 85 branch Chicago Public Library!
If the library has Universal's/the first release of Halloween II (1981) on Blu-ray, Terror is on there as a special feature.

Here's Amazon's listing for it (it's currently $11):
Amazon product

Reactions: EricSchulz

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyhill1