What's new

Press Release Scream Factory Press Release: Sphinx (1981) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
158874365_2139278159542517_1750084695705952523_o.jpg

SPHINX (1981) - Someone is hunting tourists out of season in this adventure thriller directed by Franklin J. Schaffner (Planet Of The Apes, Patton, Papillon, The Boys From Brazil) and starring Lesley-Anne Down (The Great Train Robbery), Frank Langella (Dracula), and John Gielgud (Murder On the Orient Express). A beautiful, dedicated Egyptologist finds her life threatened many times while traveling from Cairo to Luxor's Valley of the Kings. She is in search of a mysterious tomb of riches, which also holds great interest for black marketeers. Based on a novel by Robin Cook, this riveting film delivers twists, turns and a tale of intrigue you won’t soon forget!

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Totally excited about this one and the Awakening. I’ve had the Warner Archive releases for awhile never thinking they’d get an upgrade. This is a very fun film and a good adaption of the novel.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
As with another recently announced Scream Factory film "The Awakening", "Sphinx" is so boring. Both films seem overly long (they aren't) because they are just so bad. Glad I saw both of these before. I might have spent $50 blind buy, and been really upset.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamTheater_74