What's new

Press Release Scream Factory Press Release: No Way To Treat A Lady (1968) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
921B933C-135B-4397-97B2-6C320CA6EDD8.jpeg

The 1968 offbeat & suspenseful cat and mouse thriller NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY is making its Blu-ray debut in North America on Dec 21st!

Suspense master William Goldman (Marathon Man) wrote the novel from which this bizarre black comedy was adapted. It's the extraordinary account of a plumber who kills a dowdy matron, a priest who kills a dowdy matron, and a policeman who kills a dowdy matron. Actually, they are all the same man, a psychotic master of disguise brilliantly played by versatile Rod Steiger (In The Heat Of The Night). The killer also gets his kicks phoning in clues to detective Morris Brummel (George Segal, The St. Valentine’s Day Massacre). All of New York trembles as a sixth strangling is reported in the papers. And the man with the makeup kit stalks another victim ... the detective's girlfriend (Lee Remick, The Omen).

Extras to be announced on a later date. Pre-order now @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/.../no-way-to-treat-a-lady...

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

trevanian

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin
Don't think I've seen this since the late 80s. I know William Goldman thought the film was miscast, that the leads should have traded parts, but it worked for me. I picked up a copy of the score on vinyl recently (still in the shrinkwrap!) and have been trying to figure out whether I should ebay it or save for when I get a record player again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks