What's new

Press Release Scream Factory Press Release: House of Wax (2005) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
172815333_2168209766649356_513634506755921792_n.jpg

Get ready to prey, slay and display this Summer with all all-new definitive Blu-ray edition of the appreciated 2005 remake of HOUSE OF WAX! Here are the early details we have at current time to share:

• National street date for North America (Region A) is July 13th!
• This will be presented as a Collector’s Edition and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.
• The newly commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from artist Joel Robinson. This art will be front-facing, and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the original theatrical artwork.
• Extras will be announced on a later date. However, we can confirm already that there is a new HD transfer created specifically for this release and a new interview with actress Paris Hilton.

Pre-orders on our site begin today which includes the Blu-ray plus a rolled 18” x 24” poster of the new art. The poster is exclusive to us and will be made at a limited-run of 700 pieces:
https://bit.ly/3uJ67LN

July 13, 3021

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
View attachment 94514

a new interview with actress Paris Hilton.
Eww GIF by Paris Hilton

"actor"

i dont think so cady heron GIF
;) ....

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Eww GIF by Paris Hilton

"actor"

i dont think so cady heron GIF
;) ....

This could be interesting, but I'd rather have a breakdown of the

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks