What's new

Scream Factory Press Release: He Knows You're Alone (1980) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
147694622_2117253321745001_1402764991965645482_o.jpg

The often-requested slasher cult classic HE KNOWS YOU’RE ALONE finally creeps its way onto Blu-ray for the first time in North America on May 18th!

Directed by Armand Mastroianni and released in 1980, this tense tale concerns young brides-to-be being killed before their wedding days. Don Scardino (Squirm, Cruising) stars along with Caitlin O’ Heaney (Savage Weekend) and THE Tom Hanks (making his film debut in a brief supporting role).

Extras to be announced on a later date but we can confirm at this time that we will have an all-new HD transfer of the film! Pre-order now @ https://bit.ly/3jvmLdp

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I really figured this one wouldn’t be released. I’m glad to see WB let Scream Factory handle this one. It’s been one of my favorites for a long time. The atmosphere and setting is excellent. I feel like I’m back in the early 80s watching it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artscience100