What's new

Scream Factory Press Release: Ghost Ship (2002) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 5.49.30 AM.png

Set sail this Summer and cruise the deadly seas on the GHOST SHIP – the gruesome 2002 thriller (with an unforgettable opening scene). Coming to Blu-ray from us in an all-new definitive Blu-ray release!

Details we have currently are as follows:

• National street date for North America (Region A) is Aug 18th.
• This is being presented as a Collector’s Edition release and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.
• The newly commissioned artwork you see pictured comes to us from artist Joel Robinson. This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the original theatrical artwork.
• New extras are in progress and will be announced on a later date (July timing, and also depending on current events).
Pre-order now @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/ghost-ship-collector-s-editi… , the first 500 orders will include an exclusive limited-edition 18” x 24” rolled poster of the exclusive new illustration.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I also got excited when i seen the thread. I was thinking shout was going to finish off the rest of the Lewton's. :blink:

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Yup.....I was hoping for the Lewton work too.....but I do enjoy this one....thought it was spooky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simkn-Hans