What's new

Press Release Scream Factory Press Release: Eight Legged Freaks (2002) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
171744160_2168213736648959_1160295973478594366_n.jpg

Look what’s crawling onto Blu-ray this Summer: Giant spiders go on a rampage in EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS –arriving on Blu-ray for the first time in North America on July 20th!
What do you get when you cross a toxic waste with a bunch of exotic spiders? Eaten! The townies of Prosperity, Arizona, will all become a screaming smorgasbord if mutated arachnids as big as SUVs have their way in this comedy/horror crowd pleaser whose creators include the producers of Independence Day and Godzilla. Spiders that leap like gazelles, web-spitting spiders, spiders that suck your insides out as if through a straw – they’re all among the behemoths conjured up by an inventive effects team.
David Arquette (Scream) heads the two-legged stars, mobilizing the citizenry in a last-ditch fight to survive. Here’s hoping they succeed. Otherwise, Prosperity – maybe the world – could be reduced to one giant, uh, website!
Extras to be announced on a later date. Pre-order now @ https://bit.ly/3g2qqzV

July 20, 2021

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yay! One of my most wanted on blu! Love this film. I watch my DVD at least once a year, and it looks pretty good but I've wanted this on blu-ray for ages.

1618243732396.png

I usually explain it as being a comedy/horror similar to Gremlins, but with spiders. Many of the spiders have a personality and their vocalizations (yes, some of these spiders can make sounds) are hilarious, IMO (and remind me of gremlins giggling).

This may be, for me. a rare pre-order from Scream/Shout.

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks