What's new

Scratches on New Disk; Send Back? (1 Viewer)

PaulEB

Stunt Coordinator
I just received Sleeping Beauty and it had some minor scratches and a thumb print on it. I have watched the movie it played okay. Should I send it back anyway? Could there be a problem elsewhere? Commentary? Full Screen version?

It just bugs me to get a new disk with scrathes on it. In the same shipment I received 12 Monkeys and it was loose inside its case, full of scratches. It is going back!

You would think they could find some way to keep the disc secure during shipping. Maybe they could use some of that security tape on the outside of the case to hold the disk in place.:frowning:

Bryan_Bortz

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, cases with crappie disc "Clips" are annoying.

I have gotten many MST3k discs where they have come out of the clip.

Is clip a good word for it?

-Owl

John Madia

Second Unit
If you're sending 12 Monkeys back then I'd send Sleeping Beauty along with it since you've already watched it.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Where fo you order from? And yes, if my disc is flawed in anyway, I take it back. But I don't have my dvd's shipped to me, I always buy them from the store. In my experience with the few mail order dvd's I have received, it seems like there is always some issue. Thats why I hate to receive dvd's in the mail.

PaulEB

Stunt Coordinator
They were purchased from Deep Discount DVD. This is the first time I have ever had a problem. Hopefully they will absorb the shipping costs to return the damaged DVDs.

Christopher-T

Auditioning
I recently returned The Ultimate Toy Box to DDD because I received it from them with a big gouge in the clear slipcase right on the spine. :angry: I looked at it on my shelf for a couple of weeks and couldnt take it anymore so I called them and they gladly took my info, sent me an RA label and refunded my money (although that took about a month). You shouldnt have any problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks