What's new

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Press Event Photos, Video and Contest (1 Viewer)

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
I'm a pretty big fan of Edgar Wright...even if I don't win, i'm going to the BB signing at union square.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Here's my (hopefully not too late) entry. I really enjoyed this flick in the theater, looking forward to watching it again on Blu.

Rolando

Screenwriter
Have not seen it but concept sounds really interesting. Micheal Cera has not let me down yet

I aso really enjoyed Shaun Of The Dead and unexpectedly, Hot Fuzz. A realy nice surprise.

win the BD or not I look forward to seeing the film.

Brandy S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
I missed this in the theaters!

I'd love this, but I never win anything!

I'm entering anyway to keep my streak going...

MyMilkshake

Auditioning
Real Name
Clif
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World was an amazing film. I saw it the day it came it out. I think if you've played a ton of video games and still do, it's an amazing film to watch to hear all the game sound reference they throw in the movie for gamers.

I'm sad the thread isn't getting more attention here too. It's a film that is worth seeing at least just once.

Also, I'm betting many people here have ps3's or 360's. If you do have either of these system it's worth going onto playstation store or xbox live arcade and downloading the game demo. Scott Pilgrim game closely follows the manga from which it came and movie. The best part is that it has a 8 bit meets 16 bit retro look to it. It for me pays homage to beat ups genre such as the Simpsons arcade, X-men arcade the most. Even the game's animation feels awesome to watch and attention to detail too. That's my suggestion if you enjoyed the movie and need something else to satisfy the scott pilgrim urge after seeing the film.

Here's a review of the game:http://www.gametrailers.com/gamereview.php?id=13338

I'm also excited to see the alternate ending. I thought the movie ended pretty well and sealed the story up if they didn't make a sequel. Overall I kinda hope they end up making a second one just to see what kind of crazy plot they could do.

James_Garner

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James Garner
I have declared myself out of the running for the contest. I had a nice reversal of fortune which enabled me to buy a copy for myself. To the winners of the movie I say, "Enjoy!"

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
Missed this one, but can't wait to see it. Loved "Shaun" and "Hot Fuzz". Enter me please.

Blister1972

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason D
I rushed to Wal-Mart and got my BD copy of Scott Pilgrim this morning, with Black Ops for the Xbox already delivered. It should be another great night on the Vizio xvt553sv set!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks