What's new

Scott Ferrell To get audition on Howard 100 (1 Viewer)

gary*w*

Agent
Sports talk host and radio voice of the Atlanta Thrashers hockey team Scott Ferrell is getting an audition at Howard 100 this week.

It was breifly mentioned at the end of this mornings Stern show and on the Howard 100 news afterword.

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
Oh yes! What day and time will this be on?

I was a huge fan of this guy - used to get up at 4AM to listen to him when he was on in El Paso. "Ohhhhh, the humanity!"

gary*w*

Agent
Two nights.

This Thursday (Today) and Friday 8-11pm (EST) following Bubba The Love Sponge on Howard 101!

And Scott will be on Howard's show Friday morning around 7am EST.

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
Sweet - I hope he gets a regular spot. I was always amazed at this guy's encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He knew stats of the most insignificant player - amazing. Plus his style was so funny to me. Even liked his short lived TV show that was out of the bay area.

Thanks for the info.

Brent T

Second Unit
I got to hear a bit of each show and from what I heard I think he would be a great addition to Sirius.

I would also love to see guys like him and Danny Bonaduce fill in for Sterny when he is on vacation.

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
Exactly Brent - why do they have to do a Best-Of? Put Ferrall & one of the other two knuckleheads on there and make the focus of the show Howard's bits. I'd like to hear other radio guys discuss what makes a bit funny.

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
What is going on with this business of putting people on for a week and pulling them off. I was under the impression that Ferrall was hired. That's certainly the way Howard made it sound last week when they were discussing the show. I was this close to re-activating my Sirius radio. I love Ferrall's style...there's just no one else like him. If he comes back, I'm definitely going to have to come back to Sirius.

gary*w*

Agent
Howard sounded the same way about Danny Bonaduce too. I think he's just bringing folks in and giving them on-air tryouts. Once he's gets a look at a few he'll try to bring some abord.

gary*w*

Agent
Howard just announced Ferrall has been hired to do 7pm - midnight on Howard101!

edit- it's 8p to midnight actually

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks