What's new

Scott Atwell Star Trek Discussion thread (Series and Films) (5 Viewers)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Guys, I've been really busy recently, so I didn't post a question yet as Scott suggested.I do have something in mind, but I haven't made up a list of all the answers yet. I know the general answers. So in the interest of keeping this going, I'll post it. :)Scotty has been featured often in the series and as Lee has learned, James Doohan became a valued actor to the series. Name all the instances I which Scotty is actually doing his job; tools in hand, getting dirty and repairing things or making things work.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Yes sir! You do have a spare answer to a PXK circulating question!3 to 3. Though I wasn't totally sure about The Changling. Scotty is seen in Engineering and ordering his men to watch their panels. So it probably counts.Great start guys!

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson,Thanks Nelson. I figured that any episode in which Scotty mentions the polymass and the unifactor has to count. After all, he only mentioned those in two episodes.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Sigh...Just watched Jeopardy! and in the category "In the Smithsonian," one of the clues was (paraphrased): Logically enough, this weapon from Star Trek.First contestant guess: "What is a stun gun?"Second contestant guess: "What is a light saber?"Third contestant didn't guess.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I had another great laugh from your comical retelling of the hapless Jeopardy contestants. I know you probably didn't really mean it to be comical given how easy the clue was. My reaction is, as my old boss would say: The youth of today!

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
No, no. I meant it to be about 80% funny and 20% tragic. (If it makes you feel any better, these three were not exactly mowing down the rest of the clues either.)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee,

You didn't bite (post #10126 above). You've got two days left to bite.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee,

I thought you were going to write, "Those were only mentioned in one episode." In which case, you would be correct. :)

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Scott had various things to get working in Space Seed.And yes, of course, a very happy birthday to Mr. Nimoy. (And to William Shatner, whose 83rd was on Saturday.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks