What's new

Scott Atwell Star Trek Discussion thread (Series and Films) (2 Viewers)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee, Ah, gotcha. I think Nelson explained it to me once (teasers). I should have recalled that. Thanks for the clarification. Regarding your question, how about Charlie X, A Taste Of Armageddon, and Wolf In the Fold?

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson, Dang! I had just about written that as an answer when you beat me to it. The Man Trap.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Fun use of the quote Lee! Tomorrow is Yesterday must be the only episode where none of the crew appears in the teaser?

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee, I can't believe I wrote A Taste Of Armageddon. I meant to write Dagger Of the Mind! It must have been too late when I answered last night. ;) So, how about Dagger Of the Mind and The Enemy Within? A couple more: The Return Of the Archons and The Devil In the Dark. I think the latter episode may answer Nelson's question above.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
And you guys beat the deadline! All four of Scott's latest guesses are correct, and they close out the question unless I missed some. Scott takes it. Interestingly, Spock is absent from a number of teasers in the first 13 episodes. Thereafter, he is absent from the two with no regular cast members, and only one more in the first season and one in the second season. It's amazing to chart the almost instantaneous response to the character once the show actually got on the air.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Lee, Okay, thanks. I think I'll ponder a question for a while. The HTF site is offline in about 2.5 hours from now, so I will wait until it comes back online after the weekend.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
It's only appropriate that my first post after the HTF transition is in this thread. :)

Well, since I asked for all of the instances of the word 'hell' (in its various forms) used in TOS, it seemed only fair to offer equal time. ;) Name the episodes of TOS in which any variation of the word 'heaven' (e.g., 'heaven,' 'heavens,' 'heavenly,' etc.) is heard. Note: There may be other versions of the word used in TOS additional to those listed in this post.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
FanCollector said:
And welcome back to all on William Shatner's birthday.
Very nice!And both of your answers are correct. Incidentally, I have fourteen examples for my question. So we have two down, and twelve to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks