What's new

ScooterPalooza '04: It is with regret.... (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
So you really haven't lived in the midwest and yet you feel at home over there, lol, you're too much Scooter. :D
How come you don't like NJ?

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I regret I have taken so long to respond here..but stuff is going on and all that.

Posten..was in Navesink this past weekend. Had some spare time before seeing Wierd Al at PNC. (The death of his parents has taken it's toll..still a good show tho!) Had I had your number woulda' called.

Andres to answer your question...politics aside...there is WAY too many people...too many regulations..and this state simply has ZERO appeal to moi! Done..played..spent as it were.

Paul..had a GREAT time in Texas but it simply didn't feel like home. Nothing against the Great State-O-Texas at all..wonderful place..simply not for me.

Ok..as much as I would LOVE to be Mayor in Bon Jovi's town...especially since he and I are, to put it midly, politically contrary..I have to say this year is down and out.

BTW...you know that that other 'Palooza also called it quits this year. Coincidence..or do I REALLY have the "POWER"?!?!?!?!?!

So 2004 is at this point a wash out. Hopefully next year...but for now..simply have to say this '04 is out.

Gimme some time...I'll be back bigger and better than ever!!!!!

P.S. Holdem...don't forget...you are now The Official Keeper-O-The_Beer for the future events! :D

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Alright. Would offer to just have a generic HTF summer picnic without calling it a Scoot event, but nobody really seemed interested in that. If I'm wrong, let me know. Like I said, since its not at someone's house, the amount of work goes down dramatically.

Sam

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Bumped this because I'm going through serious Scooterpalooza withdrawal.

Is this year even a possibility, or is 2005 a bust?

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Saw this today...it is nice to be remembered!

My current financial situation and other concerns pretty much keep me buried these days. Hopefully, I am in turn around and will be able to do something next year. Actually...in the back of my head..I have something HUGE as an idea.

So..keep your good thoughts coming my way and know I appreciate everyone here.

Scooter

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Scoot, hope you get back on your feet soon! Since I had bariatric surgery this week it woulda killed me to watch you guys having all those munchies and beer anyway! =) Seriously tho, PRAYING for even a small NJ HTF get together sometime soon, missing all you great folks!

Sam

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Reminiscing the good old days. =) I have a lot of good memories from the various Scooterpaloozas. Good fun in good company. Miss you guys as well.

Scooter, wish you the best. Hope you come out of this batch you're having.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks