What's new

Scooter-Palooza2: Could not have been a nicer day and night!!!! (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
The weather...especially for this time of year...was outstanding!!!! The company superb....and the DVD of TPM looked damn good!!!! The image outside made REALLY big was sharp...the audio clear and well defined...and the new footage and Easter Egg quite worthwhile!!!!
I want to thank all who came and made this a success. Altho smaller in number than this past August...none the less, made for a fun day...good talk..and new friends.
This forum is the best!!!! Besides being a wealth of info on HT related stuff...pretty much anything can be asked and answered by a real diverse group of great people. And that was well represented on saturday!
Looking forward to 2K2 and 3 ScootFests next year. Keep a good thought for our Service Men and Women.
------------------
"The ScootPlex2000 is the ONLY theater I screen films for review in!"
David Manning-Critic
Scooter-Palooza 2..Be There or Be Square!
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/.../030866.html#5

John DeLuca

Stunt Coordinator
Scooter,
My wife and I want to say thank you again for such a great time. The weather was perfect and it was great to finally meet some poeple from the forum. Everyone was so friendly and we definitely look forward to your next gatherings you will have next year.
It was just so cool to watch TPM in your backyard and that monstrous screen and when that was over, to play Playstation 2 on the same screen.
Thanks again and it was a pleasure meeting everyone.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
I have got to make it up to North Jersey one of these times. It seems like every fest gets that much better based on what the members here have posted. Scooter truly is the man, opening his home to the members here every year.
J

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Thanks again Scooter for a lovely night. Once we got that Easter Egg working
wink.gif

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The Easter Egg was great. It was a good thing we found out how to do it right.
I can't wait for the next party. Maybe by then I will have Dead or Alive 3...

Thomas D

Stunt Coordinator
All three of us had a great time. We're looking forward to the next one! Thanks Scooter and Morgan!
(Now I have to buy Grand Turismo A-Spec...)
------------------
Support the Home Theater Forum -- Link Removed
Visit Planet Earth (and other tourist traps), my daily webcomic!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Glad to hear you had a good time, Scooterman. Sorry I couldn't be there this time. I was in PA with the other grandkiddies.
Next time, dude.
How's that HDTV working out?
------------------
RAF
[Demented Video Dude since 1997]
[Computer Maven since 1956]
["PITA" since 1942]
Link Removed

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
The HDTV "ROCKS"!!!!!!! I had the NCAA game on during part of the day saturday and I would say the guests were impressed. Now if I can get the signal outside to use with the yard screen...THAT would be cool!!!!!
------------------
David Manning-Critic

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It truely was a sight to behold, now if there had only been something GOOD on HDTV, stupid sports
Jeff Kleist

Larry Price

Stunt Coordinator
Also wanted to thank Scooter for hosting these get-togethers. That hot dog cart is something else.
Looking forward to many more.

Matt Krapf

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
It WAS a great time, Scooter. Thanks for opening your home again.
The HDTV was awesome. It was my first time seeing it done right. The Outdoor Food Service keeps getting better. You couldn't ask for nicer weather, even at night. And the folks who were there were great.
This was the first time i could arrive at a reasonable hour, and I had a great time getting to know Jeff Kleist, and his buddy Chris. I met the De Luca's and Scooter's cool new neighbors, as well as a bunch of other guys, including one named "Cheese".
I actually got to flip Scooter Burgers!
I don't want to forget Morgan, who reminded me there's more to Home Theater than Projectors and DVD's. Namely... Playstation2! PS2 and Tekken Tag Tournament on a 20 foot screen is something you can only do at Scooter's.
I'll try to attach some pics from Saturday if I can.
In the meantime, thanks again Scooter, Morgan, Bob, and Phoebe.
Matt
[Edited last by Matt Krapf on October 15, 2001 at 07:39 PM]

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Not sure yet...but I promise you will be among the first to know!
wink.gif

------------------
David Manning-Critic

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks