What's new

Scooter Here: A Message To All You “ScooterPalooza” Veterans... (1 Viewer)

Robert Hantson

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert Hantson
Well, I can honestly say one thing is for certain - that if Scooter beats this - there will be another Scooterpalooza - but it'll be in North Texas. I've got the property, the screen, the sound for it - all I'll need is a Hot Dog Cart (I'll find me some Sabrette's and all the fixin's) That's a Promise - and I told him that today - so...

#Scooterpalooza update: Spent some of the afternoon with Scoot and he was having a good afternoon today. He's very tired, but he's a fighter as many of you know. Both of his son's have arrived as well today, and they are by his side. I can tell you that put a huge smile on his face! I mentioned the support from everyone here and he was thrilled to hear your emails. Keep your prayers going! He feels them! Thanks Everyone!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Greg just updated on FB:
Greg Jolley
1 hr · Fort Worth, TX ·

Wanted to reach out and tell everyone that the prayers and well wishes for my father have been very appreciated. We saw him yesterday and while he's indeed very sick, he was incredibly lucid. I know he is grateful for the good thoughts from everybody, so thank you all. Dunno what is going to happen over the next few days, but the support of our friends and family has been great and we love you all for it.

Robert Hantson

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert Hantson
That is correct - Glenn Beck came by for a good hour yesterday (I think his visit may have been why Glenn's TV show was a repeat last night as well). It was something that really lifted Scooter's spirits tremendously. (And I think brought a huge amount of relief to his son's as well knowing that their father is loved to the level that he is).

Scooter has a nation of friends who have never met him face to face, but know him well praying for him. You guys are among them who are helping keep him positive and lifted up.

#Scooterpalooza 2015!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I don't agree with Glenn Beck politically on just about anything, but I'm really impressed with his dedication and kindness toward one of his biggest fans. All the more so because it wasn't trumpeted in any way in the news, a sure indication of the genuineness of the gesture.

I'm rooting for the best outcome for Scooter, to recover if he can or to pass on with as much comfort and dignity as possible if he can't. He is one of the most truly original people I've had the pleasure to encounter.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I agree with Glen on a lot of things but can absolutely identify with Adam's post. Here's a shout out (and another prayer) for HTF's Scooter!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Latest news is not so good again.

Greg Jolley
24 mins ·

Just an FYI. Pops has become unresponsive , borderline catatonic, and it looks like he will be gone sometime in the next couple of days.

I know Facebook is a weird place to give the message, but it's just the easiest thing for me to do instead of making a million phone calls. I appreciate everyone's support and love the last couple of months.

Don't feel obligated to respond to this. You guys have done that enough and it's been very comforting to feel the love. Thanks everybody.
I told Greg I'd let the forum know and that we sent our best thoughts and wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atiqr
Recent bookmarks