What's new

Scooby Doo------Help! (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Can those of you with the Seasons 1 and 2 set of Scooby Doo check your Disc One for me? Mine is very jittery, especially when you pause or fast foward....but only on Disc ONe....can you check yours and report back so I know if mine is faulty? Thanks.

To clarify.....when you pause, you can see part of the next frame, and everything is blurry and jittery. You can't see it during normal play.

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
Scott, yes it looks that way when you watch it on a PC, but it plays normal when you play it on a DVD player.

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
Hi Scott, someone else brought up that problem. It seems this may affect some players but not others. I'm using a Sony DVD player with progressive scan. If your DVD player has a progressive scan option, may I suggest you try using it to see if it plays correctly that way. Good luck.

Carlos.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I do have a progressive scan player, but why is it that this only happens on the first disc?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks