What's new

Scooby-Doo: General DVD Questions (1 Viewer)

Mark Y

Screenwriter

I wish I had...I did see it air there occasionally (the problem with Cartoon Express was that much of the time, I didn't know what shows were going to air when) and I definitely did see a version of the show closing on at least some episodes which had Scooby Doo's and Dynomutt's faces. That isn't on the DVDs. By the way...the Dynomutt shows on the DVDs are about three minutes shorter than the Scooby episodes. 21 minutes just seems too short...something's gotta be missing...Hong Kong Phooey is like that too...I can't swear to this (by the mid-70s I really wasn't following H-B all that closely) but it sure seems likely.

Aaron Handy III

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron Handy III

That DVD set features the same battered old prints shown on CN and Boomerang. They could've at least restored them and reinstated the laugh track on those...

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
On the Scooby/Dynomutt DVD set, they could've made it on 2 DVD's not 4 with only 4 to 6 eps on each.

I liked the other sets of Where Are You.

Mark Y

Screenwriter

So what are you saying...just put out the Scooby Doo episodes and not Dynomutt? (Releasing it the way they did is probably the only way Dynomutt would have gotten out at all.)

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
No. I am saying have all the episodes on 2 discs. Each disc didn't have very many episodes on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks