What's new

Scooby Doo dvd-roms in Kellogg's cereals??? (1 Viewer)

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
I noticed that some Kellogg's cereals have Scooby-Doo dvd-roms inside specially marked packages. I didn't buy it, but the box says you can play games and watch episodes. My questions for anyone out there who has these dvd's: What are the episodes? Are they complete episodes or clips? Thanks, Ron

Rodrick

Second Unit
they are episodes from Scooby Doo episodes could be any of the ones. Games are from the Scooby Doo DVD's you buy.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Interesting. Thanks for posting. This interests me because I didn't buy the Scooby season set. Does anyone know how many different dvds there are to collect in the cereal collection? Are they episodes from the first 2 seasons of Scooby-Doo Where Are You? Does anyone know some of the titles of the episodes? Also, how many episodes on a disc. Sorry, for so many quwestions, but the cereal box description is very vague, and I can't find anything else on the net.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
There's 5 different discs, but they're inside the box so there's no way to tell which one you're getting (like the Disney read-alongs they had last year).
The one I got had a newer Scooby-Doo cartoon with Johnny Bravo (they pick him up off the road) but I couldn't tell you much what it's about since I was distracted by the huge-ass Cartoon Network logo they put on the screen during the entire thing! This pissed me off so much I wrote to Kellogg's letting them know I won't be buying any more of their cereals, since their company apparently endorses this practice.
It's also got a Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls cartoon, both also ruined with a continuous Cartoon Network logo, and a few cartoon show-related music videos mercifully shown bug-free. There's some other stuff that's only doable with a DVD-ROM drive; in fact the cereal box says "DVD-ROM Inside" so that's bound to confuse a few people.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks